2. Even if your disease has not a definitive treatment, it is possible to take it under control and continue your normal life. For this reason, do not be depressed, but instead go to centers where you can get treatment.
3. Use the medications recommended by your doctor, do not make any changes to your treatment.
4. If possible, quit smoking and alcohol.
5. Stress control is very useful in this disease. Ask for professional support in this regard.
6. It is possible that your psoriasis is accompanied by diabetes, coronary artery disease, investigation of joint disease and follow-up ONLY with a doctor. Absolutely disregard miraculous sensational news about healing.
7. Participate in group educatioanl seminars with other psoriasis patients.
8. Research on the treatment of psoriasis continues at a rapid pace and treatment options are increasing. For this reason, do not interrupt the relationship with your doctor to be informed of your progress.